Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read below as by placing an order you will be deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted with in accordance with UK legislation.
If you are uncertain or disagree with these, please contact one of our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on +44 (0)1273 815033. Please do this before placing an order with us.
A contract between the customer and Glyndebourne Enterprises Ltd. for the sale of our products will exist once an order has been accepted. At this point the buyer’s credit or debit card will be charged for the value of the order. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Price and availability are subject to change without notice
Orders are subject to availability. Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct. All dimensions are approximate and while we make every effort to reproduce colour accurately, there may be slight variations that occur.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
All our Glyndebourne offers, discounts and promotions exclude our Glyndebourne Programme Books, Glyndebourne Gift Vouchers, Glyndebourne Gift Memberships, Glyndebourne donation packages, our Art Gallery, Print to Order service, Glyndebourne rare prints and items already in sale. Our offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, are for a one-time use only per customer and apply to glyndebourneshop.com.
Buying products from the Glyndebourne Shop is as safe as using your credit card in the high street. Your credit card and personal details are encrypted and sent via SSL (Secure Socket Layer), an industry standard for the transmission of private data. We do not store your credit card details.
GLYNDEBOURNE SHOP POLICIES
Please also see our policies for:
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
Cancellation of an order after payment and before despatch
You have the the right to cancel a purchase by email at email@example.com or by phone +44 (0)1273 815033. You will receive a full refund including postage costs.
You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation of your order the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
As most orders are processed and despatched on the next working day, the items may have been despatched before this notification is received.
Cancellation of an order after despatch
- You are entitled to cancel your contract with us provided you exercise that right within 28 days of the receipt of goods.
- You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation of your order the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us of your decision to cancel with a clear statement by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us:
Goods should be returned to us and we will refund (to the original method of payment) the full cost of the original item(s). We will only refund the cost of postage if the good(s) are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting your return parcel. We will inform you by email when the good(s) are received and we will refund you within 14 days of us receiving the good(s).
GLYNDEBOURNE GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Vouchers are valid for five years from date of issue.
- They can be used to buy tickets for performances, programmes and Glyndebourne shop items.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used at Glyndebourne's Long Bar or restaurants. In addition, they cannot be used at any other venues including Tour venues or cinema screenings.
- If you wish to make payment for tickets with a Gift Voucher, please visit glyndebourne.com or telephone Box Office and Customer Service on +44 (0)1273 815000. For programmes or shop items please telephone the Glyndebourne Shop on +44 (0)1273 815033.
- If you wish to use a Gift Voucher retrospectively, please telephone Box Office and Customer Service on +44 (0)1273 815000.
- If you do not spend the entire balance of the Gift Voucher, the remaining balance will be reprinted and reissued. You may also check the balance of a Gift Voucher online. No cash refund will be given.
- Gift Vouchers may be exchanged for tickets or goods of a higher price than the value stored on the voucher on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers should be treated as cash. They cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Future Gift Voucher balance updates will be printed, and will display ticket terms and conditions, however, these Gift Voucher terms and conditions continue to apply.
- Glyndebourne cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed post.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
GLYNDEBOURNE SHOP COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The text and images contained at glyndebourneshop.com belong to Glyndebourne Enterprises Ltd (GEL) unless otherwise stated and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of glyndebourneshop.com for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of Glyndebourne Enterprises Ltd.