Your right to cancel
Cancellation of an Order after payment and before Dispatch
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, a customer has the right to cancel a purchase by email or by phone +44 (0)1273 815033). You will receive a full refund including postage costs.
You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation of your order the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
As most orders are processed and despatched on the next working day, the items may have been despatched before this notification is received.
Cancellation of an Order after Receipt of Items
- You are entitled to cancel your contract with us provided you exercise that right within 14 days of the receipt of goods. You will receive a full refund including postage costs.
- You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation of your order the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us of your decision to cancel with a clear statement using the form here.
- This form may be emailed to email@example.com, or write to us:
Goods should be returned to us and we will reimburse (by the method used for the original delivery) the cost of postage along with the full cost of the original order.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
- We will inform you by email when the goods are received and reimburse within 14 days of receipt of goods.