A gift for all year! Joining the Don Giovanni Circle provides a year of memories never to forget.
The Glyndebourne Circle helps fund our Festival and Autumn Productions and invites the beneficiary to gain an insider view of the creative process through special events and an invitation to a rehearsal, whilst supporting Glyndebourne to create extraordinary opera, and provide opportunities for people of all ages to experience opera.
This gift includes:
- Welcome Card
- Invitation to a Don Giovanni rehearsal at Glyndebourne
- Invitation to events in London or at Glyndebourne
- Personal service from the development team to arrange tickets and dining in the Festival and Tour
- Invitations to a drinks reception in the Glyndebourne Festival and Autumn season
- Acknowledgement on the Production Page of the Glyndebourne Festival or Tour Programme Book
- Updates on Glyndebourne’s wider programmes and the impact of support
The works of Mozart have been at the heart of Glyndebourne’s repertoire since the inception of the Festival and this will be the company’s seventh production of Don Giovanni since its first appearance in 1936.
Director Mariame Clément applies her incisive, probing approach and humour to a production examining the idea and experience of seduction and the model of masculinity presented by the mythical figure of Don Giovanni.
Moldovan baritone Andrey Zhilikhovsky stars as the womanising aristocrat Don Giovanni, with the roles of Donna Anna and Donna Elvira, two of the many women to be seduced and abandoned by the dastardly nobleman, performed by Russian soprano Venera Gimadieva and Armenian soprano Ruzan Mantashyan.
Performances at Glyndebourne from 19 May to 15 July 2023
To find out more contact Tanya Richardson, Glyndebourne Development Manager: email@example.com or call 01273 815419.